Sunday, September 6, 2015

My first few weeks of college

College has been great so far! I've met a lot of new people and I have even made a couple of new friends. Coming into college I was nervous because I didn't really know anyone  here, but it turns out that I have met a lot of cool people in this small town. I had to get use to the "country" life style because I am from metro Atlanta. Where I am from there are a lot of houses, stores, and  people. Cochran is the complete opposite. But I learned in the short amount of time I have been here is that everyone pretty much knows everyone and its a cool town.

2 comments:

  1. Great... Glad everything is going smooth for you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows maybe you will end up living in Cochran for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete